Are YOU the next Atlanta Area Moms Blog Contributor?
Do you want to write for Atlanta Area Moms Blog? We will be adding to our group of regular contributors beginning in December and we’re looking for fresh, local voices to join our team!
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it). Here’s the deal:
What You GIVE ::
- At least one original post/month on topics of your choice (within our brand and mission).
- Twelve month commitment, beginning in January 2018.
- Available for in-person bi-annual contributor meetings.
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Atlanta area (where you also live, of course).
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility and a great attitude.
What You GET ::
- Your photo and bio on the Atlanta Area Mom’s Blog Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels if you choose to share them).
- Access to the our Contributors Facebook group, and access to our internal communications.
- Opportunity to test products for review as they become available (to be posted on Atlanta Area Moms Blog.
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management.
- Access to pre-sale tickets to Atlanta Area Moms Blog events (which often sell out quickly).
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, play dates and so much more!
What To DO ::
- Fill our our form HERE.
- Include an explanation of why you’d like to be included on our regular contributors list, and what makes your perspective as a local mom unique or special.
- Make it all happen by November 3rd
What are you waiting for? Let’s blog together!