2018 Bloom :: An Event for New and Expecting Moms
On April 15, 2018 more than 50 new and expecting moms and their guests celebrated motherhood, connected with local brands and heard from local experts. Atlanta Area Moms Blog wants to say thanks to all the attendees and sponsors of the 2nd annual Bloom event. Take a look at our recap – special thanks to our event photographer, Katherine Jianas Photography! Also, don’t forget to scroll down to see the special discounts our partners are offering YOU!
Mount Paran Christian School is a PreK3 – 12th grade private, covenantal Christian, college-preparatory school. MPCS is committed to excellence in academics, award-winning arts, and championship athletics, all within a Christian environment and small class sizes. Founded in 1976, MPCS is fully accredited (SAIS/AdvancED) and located in near Kennesaw Mountain on a 68-acre collegiate-like campus. We invite you to a Weekly Wednesday tour at 10 a.m. to see our classrooms in action!
Thank you to all of these amazing brands for joining us. Attendees received one-on-one attention, advice and swag from our amazing partners! Take a look below for special discount offers exclusively for our readers!
- Seeds of Hope Counseling is offering $25 off your first counseling session when you use the code “Bloom” or show the flyer that you got at the event.
- Our First Year – 10% off of the Our First Year product. In honor of Mother’s Day, we will offer this promotion the entire month of May. The promo code is: BLOOM10
- Glass House Kitchen is offering a 10 % discount on all Foodie Cubes orders placed before June 1st, 2018. Please contact Stefani at 6787933469 or [email protected] for more details on how to place your order.
- Kristi Motter Photography is offering a $200 print credit, just mention Atlanta Area Moms Blog
Food and Beverage Sponsors
Giveaway & Swag Sponsors
The swag bags were overflowing with amazing items! Our giveaway table was loaded with amazing gifts for our moms!
In addition, we partnered with Helping Mamas and encouraged all attendees to bring one package of diapers or wipes to distribute to mamas in need in and around metro-Atlanta. Helping Mamas is a nonprofit whose mission is connecting helping mamas to mamas need help. They are the baby supply bank of metro Atlanta. Helping Mamas collects and distributes essential baby items to organizations that serve women and children in need. One in three moms have had to choose between diapers and food. Helping Mamas is making sure no mom has to make the decision again.
We are excited to present a panel of experts. Regardless of what stage of motherhood you’re in, there’s always something to ask or something new to learn. We are honored to have these local experts as our guests to answer your questions about motherhood.
- Michael Family Chiropractic
- Moms on Call
- Midwife from Atlanta Birth Center
- Jennifer Fletcher from NurseMeMama
You can also check out the inside scoop on social media Follow using the hashtags #AtlMBbloom18 and #CMBNbloom18